- This policy covers how RECREPAIRINFO treats personal information that RECREPAIRINFO collects and receives, including information related to your past use of RECREPAIRINFO products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RECREPAIRINFO does not own or control, or to people that RECREPAIRINFO does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- RECREPAIRINFO collects personal information when you register with RECREPAIRINFO, when you visit RECREPAIRINFO pages or the pages of certain RECREPAIRINFO partners. RECREPAIRINFO may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some services we may also ask for your address, and other personal information. Once you register with RECREPAIRINFO and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- RECREPAIRINFO collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- RECREPAIRINFO automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, RECREPAIRINFO cookie information, and the page you request.
- RECREPAIRINFO uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- RECREPAIRINFO does not allow a child under age 13 to register with our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- RECREPAIRINFO does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RECREPAIRINFO under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help RECREPAIRINFO communicate with you about offers from RECREPAIRINFO and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- RECREPAIRINFO does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- RECREPAIRINFO advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- RECREPAIRINFO works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- RECREPAIRINFO may set and access RECREPAIRINFO cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your RECREPAIRINFO Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the RECREPAIRINFO service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the RECREPAIRINFO Newsletter, that are considered part of your RECREPAIRINFO account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your RECREPAIRINFO account by visiting the Account Deletion page in the member area for the free accounts or just cancel your subscription with PayPal or 2checkout.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- host403.hostmonster.com, our hosting company, has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- RECREPAIRINFO may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RECREPAIRINFO account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions